How can we help?
Ask a question or describe the problem you are facing.
1. How much does the shipping cost?
This depends on the product ordered and the total weight.
2. How long does it take for an order to arrive?
This depends on the product ordered. On average, our products will arrive in 4-10 days.
3. Can I have a tracking number?
Yes, all our products are shipped with tracking numbers. Right after you make a purchase we send you a mail with your tracking number. If you are not able to track the mail in your inbox, please consider checking spam folders.
4. Why have I not received any order confirmation details?
Most of the times, this is because our customers accidentally enter wrong email id. Throughout the process we send 3-4 emails, including an order confirmation, a fulfillment notice, and a shipping notice.
If you believe you may have entered your email in wrong, please contact us and we will fix it for you.
5. How do i make payments using paypal? How does it work?
PayPal is the easiest way to make payments online. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. Be sure to fill in correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. After a successful PayPal payment, a payment advice will be automatically generated to xabitat.com system for your order.
It’s fast, easy & secure.
6. How can i change my shipping address?
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your Sample Store account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
7. How do i activate my account?
The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk / spam folder or contact us at email@example.com
8. How do i cancel my orders before i make a payment?
After logging into your account, go to your Shopping Cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order. Note: We cannot give refunds once payment is verified.
9. What is your refund policy?
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – which means we will refund your money if you are, for any reason, not satisfied with your order; just send them back any time within three months from placing the order.
- We want to provide a risk-free shopping experience and trust our customers to not take advantage of us on this offer.
- In the unlikely event that your order hasn’t arrived within 3-5 weeks (due to lost mail, etc.) please contact us and we will issue a refund or resend your order. Refunds & returns will not be processed after 90 days. Thanks for understanding!
- Please keep in mind you are responsible for the return shipping cost.
In the event your package is damaged during shipping, let us know right away so we can file a claim with the carrier. We will either ship you a replacement or issue a refund after the claim is granted.
10. What is your Return Policy ?
- If there is damage to an item upon delivery, contact our customer service immediately.
- Pack the item securely. Please provide your order number, name, phone number and email address.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking services from providers such as UPS or FedEx for your return. Ship the return package to the address indicated by our customer support.
- You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.
Please note that we do not accept returns if they arrive in any condition other than their original state or if they are past our 90-day return period. They will be sent back to you; if you reject that return shipment, This store reserves the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold your credit. You are responsible for filing a claim with the courier if items are damaged during return shipping.